[bookshare-discuss] Re: Evolutionary biology books

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:12:10 -0600

Roger, I'd recommend report the editing notes within the synopsis under book quality issues.

Judy s.

Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have not read Before the Dawn, but I just looked it up on the Bookshare site and it may very well be my next download. Judging by the author and some hints in the synopsis, though, I suspect that it contains NY Times style touting of sociobiology about which I have some reservations. I notice that the synopsis contains some notes that apparently are editing notes. Should that be reported as a book quality issue?