[bookshare-discuss] Evolutionary biology books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:41:33 -0800 (PST)

Have you read Before the Dawn? I validated it and
found it fascinating. I'm not sure if it would be
evolutionary biology or evolutionary something else.

I guess I'm fortunate in that when I proofread I can
concentrate on the content and fix scanning errors
while I'm reading, but I have come to the conclusion
that women's minds and men's are different that way. t
seems to me that women can do wo things involving the
mind at once where as men seem to be single-tracked.

Cindy

http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http:/

/www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=Decemail