[bookshare-discuss] Re: Downloaded my firstbookfrombookshare

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:00:57 -0600

Hi Kellie and Everyone!

Thanks to all of you for the helpful info and the warm greetings!

I'm so excited! I just got my membership approval from BookShare! Now I get
to pay for my subscription and begin downloading books and reading them.

I know what you mean about the cables, kellie. You should see the front of
my loving computer. lol. It looks like a spaghetti factory. lol.

I love those CF cards. Now I also have the 5 gig PC card for the Voice
note, and one for the PlexTalk PTR1 Recorder.

BTW, If I deside to download books in Daisy format, Can I play the
BookShare Daisy books on my PTR1 recorder?

I will most likely download the braille format.

Just think of how many books I can put on that loving 5 gig PC card! lol.

Okay, I'll go now and give you all a rest from my sillyness. lol.

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson