[bookshare-discuss] Bedknobs and Broomsticks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:44:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Patti,

I looked in my library catalog; the author of the book
is Mary Norton, who also wrote The Borrowers. Our
library system only has the Disney video of B & B,
however.

I checked Amazon.com, mainly because I was interested
in seeing when the book was first published. Amazon
doesn't seem to have any copies available, either, but
I did find out that a Dorothy Houghton authored a
paperback version; I suspect that's based on the
Disney movie.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com