[bookshare-discuss] Re: Downloaded my first bookfrombookshare

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:52:58 -0600

Hi Brenda and Everyone,

I downloaded 26 books yesterday. I'm loving BookShare. lol.

I'm glad we have Compact Flash cards. I think I'll use one just for books,
and then I'll put it in my Voice Note. lol.

I got a question though! How does one know when the CF card gets full?

Gone are the days of the Floppy disk. lol.

I'm telling everyone they should join BookShare. <smile>

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson