[bookshare-discuss] Re: Downloaded my first book frombookshare

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:03:12 -0600

Hi Kellie,

Yes, I have version 5.1 of the Keysoft software, on my Voice note, and I
don't have a cable hooked up to it yet to download directly to the VN, but
I plan to download to my computer and then put the books on my Voice note.

Thanks much for the welcome, also. I already love this list. <smile>

Thanks for the assistance.

Pat Ferguson