[bookshare-discuss] Re: Downloaded my first book frombookshare

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:02:28 -0500

Hi Sue,

Not Kellie here, but yes you can certainly zip the book after you unpacked
it.  Like others here, I tend to be a pack rat and keep the books after
I've zipped them up again.  I have my unpack utility set to automatically
delete the original after unpacking so as to not confuse the issue.  Once I
come across a good book or series I tend to re-read them when I don't find
anything new interesting.  For some reason, I've gotten in the habit of
reading Patrick O'brian's Aubrey / Matchurin (spelling?) series every summer.

Dave