[bookshare-discuss] Re: Christian Fiction Book Club Meeting Cancelled

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:36:52 -0400

Thanks for letting us know. I wasn't planning to attend the meeting but she definitely has my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/

Pat Price wrote:
Greetings,

Regrettably, the Christian Fiction book discussion of "The Justice" by
Angela Elwell Hunt  originally scheduled for Friday, September 7 is being
postponed due to Monica's illness. She has double pneumonia and may require
hospitalization.  We will advise the date and time of the re-scheduled
meeting just as soon as it is known.

In the meantime, please keep Monica in your thoughts and prayers for a very
speedy recovery.

Pat

Pat (Patricia) Price, Planning Committee Chair
Friends of Bookshare
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org
Community Room:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e