[bookshare-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss] Christian Fiction Book Club Meeting Cancelled

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:58:21 -0400

Hi, Monica. Pneumonia a little scary? You've been through it so much that I'd think it would be more than just a little. You definitely have my prayers, but I can understand what you're saying about trying to keep busy at least as much as you're able to still be a part of things, and I know we all appreciate what you're doing, but you really do need to get well! Take care.

--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/

Monica Willyard wrote:
Thanks to everyone for your prayers. I really do need them this time because the pneumonia is not responding to treatment so far. Sue is right in that I tend to keep doing things unless I physically can't. This is my second bout with double pneumonia this year. I've figured out that I have a choice when I'm sick. I can keep doing things to be part of the lives of my family and friends, or I can withdraw. I realized that I feel better when I'm able to still connect with people, even if it's through email. I do give myself plenty of time to rest and cut way back on the level of activity. I've mostly switched to validating rather than scanning right now because it's something I can do from bed. I have to sit up for coughing periods and breathing treatments throughout the day, so I use that time to scan some pages of a book. Before I know it, the book is done and ready to read. Pneumonia is a little scary, and it helps to have something to do. (smile)

Monica Willyard