[bookshare-discuss] Re: Choose Your Own Adventure books

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:32:40 -0700

Well, I can only speak for the ones I've submitted myself, but I always put
the name of the series in parentheses after the title, so searching for
"Choose Your Own adventure" should yield results.  Also, you might try "Find
Your Fate," "Endless Quest" and "Which Way" for other similar books not
actually in the CYOA series.

Hope this helps.