[bookshare-discuss] Re: Choose Your Own Adventure books

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:03:18 -0700

Hi.  This isn't a good solution, but you might try this.  Search for
Montgomery as author.  I think you want R.A. Montgomery but I'm not
positive.  From there, all of those are choose your own adventures.  Select
the user Eric Troup on the download page.  That will give you a list of
everything he submitted.  He submitted them in the first place.  They will
have numbers in the title to indicate where they are in the series.  This
is at least a start.