[bookshare-discuss] Re: Catholic banned books and movies lists

  • From: "A. J. Nolte" <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:20:43 -0400

I'll read something I disagree with if it's (A) well-written and (B) doesn't have stupid premises. The exception to this rule is Philip Pullman. I've heard his books are well-written, and his premise is interesting and all...as long as you recognize that, despite his avowed atheism, he stole the whole bloody thing lock stock and barrel from the gnostics. So I figure I may as well go back to the source, as it were. <g> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>