[bookshare-discuss] Re: CD to Stream

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 22:16:28 EDT

You must be behind in checking your email. I have by now figured out the
problem. What I meant about answering me as if I were a complete idiot is that
my self-taught computer skills have missed a lot that I am completely ignorant
of. That means that anyone who actually does know what they are doing should
not  assume that I know anything when trying to give me assistance.  In a
message dated 8/2/2008 6:24:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
patferguson@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

Dear  Roger,

You will need to call RFB&D to get the code so you can put  books from RFB&D
on your Stream.

I'm not a member of RFB&D, so  I am sorry that I can not help you with that
task.

Be sure to put each  BookShare book,  in it's own folder.

If you need assistance,  please email me, any time,  or call me on  Tuesday
morning at 9 AM.  CST.

Oh, and you need to know that you are not an "idiot."  <smile>

Thanks.

Pat Ferguson

At 10:31 PM  7/29/2008, you wrote:

I am using Windows  XP with JAWS 9.0. I suspected that the CD drive might be
the B or D drive,  but the only lettered drives I can find when browsing are
the A and C  drives. In a message dated 7/29/2008 8:22:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight
Time,  littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Roger.  I don't have the Stream yet, I'm jealous lol.   Seriously I wonder
if the drive might be lettered D or maybe E.  I  don't know what your
operating system is, but if I can help at all please  let me know.

_Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx)