[bookshare-discuss] CD to Stream

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:20:07 EDT

On the recommendation of so many of you on this list I have bought a Victor
Stream. It arrived today and I have spent most of the day learning how to
use it. Finally I managed to transfer a bookshare book I had validated and
still
 had on my computer onto it. My next task was to transfer an RFB&D book from
its CD onto it. That has stymied me. The instructions are simple, especially
after I managed to put the Bookshare book on it. Rather than browsing to my
documents directory I browse to my CD drive. That, I have not been able to do.
I  have browsed through everything I have on the computer and found nothing
labeled  CD drive. I suspect that it is going by another name, but when I tried
every  directory with a name such that I did not know its function I was told
every  time that no item was selected. I am using the Stream Companion
installed from  the disk that came with the Stream. Does anyone have any
advice? It
would  probably be best if you answered me as if I am a complete  idiot.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.