[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare Online Chat Room To Open Friday, June 8, 2007

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:21:36 -0700 (PDT)

It sounds like fun, especially that it's open 24/7.
Years ago I was part of something like that for
Dscovery online games (which were a lot of fun and
involved detective work online, i.e., research--it wa
a great group of people, too--but discovery eventually
closed it down).

Unfortunately, the only requirement I have ia an
internet connection.

But know that I'm with you in spirit.

Cindy