[bookshare-discuss] Books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:23:42 -0400

So yeah, I have been doing a ton of travel this weekend, so got several
books finished.  O.k. counting them now, is 7 books.

All in excellent quality and easy validations.

From Nature's Children
Albatrosses

This was fascinating, did not know these birds only go to land to breed and
that is it, once a year.  fascinating.

From Learning About Dogs
The Irish Setter
The Newfoundland Dog

Getting Started: Clicker Training for Cats
By karen Pryor

Friend has a cat and asked me to scan it.  Interesting book.

J. K. Rowling (Biography)

Biography of the author of Harry Potter, based on the A & E biography
series.

Secrets of Tut's Tomb and the Pyramids
One of the books Lissi sent me, and I scanned and eited.

Super Study Skills

One of the Scholastic Reference Guides, on study skills am teaching a
workshop on it in two weeks, so found this book, very very helpful!

BSO The Little Prince

Edited, with page numbers and chapter titles.  Marilyn B. agreed to do the
picture descriptions.  Again was needed for a student, to be brailled so in
the process read and fixed it up.

I will probably have many more where these came from in the next couple of
weeks.

Enjoy.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide