[bookshare-discuss] Books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:58:46 -0400

I just submitted

Emma and I
By Sheila Hocken

And

Lassie Come-Home
By Eric Knight.
Both under the .rtf section

Both should be a validators dream, honestly.  The Emma book has no errors as
far as I could tell, and the Lassie book has one page that alluded my
search.  find it, let me know and I will send a new replacement page.  Just
It is a library book and I only have it for the next three weeks.  so...
both great dog and human stories.  And Lassie is well a classic, and a great
read!

I mean if a book is still in print, and was published in the 1940s it has to
be good!

Should add I read both of these thoroughly, so all pages accounted for and
in the right order and all that good stuff. Headers may need naturalizing,
not sure what I did with them.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council