[bookshare-discuss] Book wish

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 23:35:42 -0500

I would like to see the book You Can Call Me Mike by Mike Farrell put up on the
site.
This is the biography of  Mike Farrell who played BJ Honeycutt on MASH.  He was
also in another show which I can't remember the name of, I'm having a sr.
moment or something, but he played the father of three grown children and he
was a veterinarian in the show.
You all probably know the show, I just can't remember its name.
Anyway I know Alan Alda's biography is up on the site, I would love to read
Mike Farrell's as well.
Patti
 ps. I remembered; the show was Providence.

If you don't want to be accused of having a narrow mind, then stop blaming
everything on the dog.