[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Info

  • From: Christine Szostak <szostak.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 07:10:30 -0400

Hi Kelly and all,
Actually, out of curiosity and with the hope that it was a description issue alone, just after posting my original message, I checked exactly what you are asking and found the same inaccurate copyright date (2012) was listed in the book itself. Thus, it is actually both places.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>