[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bill Clinton's My Life now on Bookshare

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:12:04 -0400

    LOL! I saw it under the title, My Li, by Bill Clinton.

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, DANCING
DOTS, ROBOTRON, AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED