[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bill Clinton's My Life now on Bookshare

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:46:08 -0500

The book rightfully should fit under biographies,  history, non fiction. .
.  and erotica.
Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by:
06/22/2004 09:42 PM
Please respond to
bookshare-discuss

bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bill Clinton's My Life now on Bookshare

Hi Peter,

A nice quality rating, but what category is it in?  Perhaps Fiction,
Romance, or maybe even Fantasy?

Dave

At 09:17 PM 6/22/2004, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>     Thanks to Andrea O'Brian, our intrepid Operations Intern, Bill
Clinton's