[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bertrice small

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:26:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for offering, Grace, but I can borrow them from
the library and read them. I think other fans of Small
would like to validate them. I know there are quite a
few of us here. :-)

It was nice of you and others to submit and let me
validate a couple --I think there were two--that I
couldn't obtain from the library.

Cindy