[bookshare-discuss] Bertrice small

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:08:01 -0400

Hi all:

Several months ago I promised to scan The Duchess by Bertrice Small.  I didn't
forget. I just had a busy summer, and also I was scanning a series of books by
Jo Beverley. I just finished the last book in the series.  The series is called
the Company of Rogues. These are stories about a group of friends that meet in
school and their friendship continues as adults. I love to read books where you
get to see characters from previous books.

Anyway, I will be scanning the Duchess shortly. I am picking it up from the
library on Tuesday.
*****
Grace
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.