[bookshare-discuss] Re: America Alone.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:51:36 -0700 (PDT)

I've never counted either words or characters, but
I've written what I was afraid was long long synopses
and they went through o.k., and I've left in and added
a bit to already-written long synopses. Maybe the
rules changed?

Well,maybe not. I checked three books--for some
reason, maybe because the site is busy, I couldn't
copy the synopsis from two of them, but the one I was
able to coppy and paste so I could count the words was
only 155 words--but 770 characters excluding spaces
and 924 characters including spaces.

Cindy