[bookshare-discuss] Allison, always fun!!!!

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:41:01 -0400

Allison, can tell your computer is putting you through hell.  Know you do
not want to talk about it in list for fear the powers that be will really
get pissed.  I am no computer guru, but I like you.  Remember nothing
dyking, just liking.  It is redundant now.  Anyhow Ms. voracious reader and
yes indeeder, do you love Beverly Butler as I do?  I used to give copies of
"Light a Single Candle to unaware sighted folks and the other Kathy books.
Always wanted to be another Bev, but who could?  That is like emulating the
sun or Alice Hoffman or Tabitha's Stephen If they kill us here, Allison
dear, we can Lazarus to our own list where we can talk among ourselves and
nobody will be pissed.  Right Patti?  Right Dr. Peter? I bet our Shannon
will help us have fun.  Right Shannon when you ain't busy scannin? Come on
Guido Corona with little meat on the bona.  Help us have fun.  Write Allison
about her computer and help her.  Ain't you the usual sharp shooter?
Dinky