[bookshare-discuss] Re: Adding my two cents to the everyone reading thread

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 04:00:50 -0400

Hi Kelly! Could you send me the information as well? I have several books on
singing written by Richard Miller a professor at Oberlin College which I
have begun scanning. I am not sure if I need his permission to put these on
Book Share or if Book Share gets the permission from the authors. These
books are taking a while because I have to have a sighted person go through
the print addition while I read and edit the scanned material.
Have a nice day.
Hope