[bookshare-discuss] Re: A small comment

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:09:23 -0500

Hi, Natalie. You really don't have to Google it if it doesn't appear in the
book itself, but if it does, including it definitely will help. Granted, I've
submitted a few where I forgot to include that info, my last submission of THE
COWBOY'S SECRET SON being one of them. <smile> If anyone on here has that book,
the series is the Trueblood Texas series, if anyone wants to add that, but
that's in the book and on the title page to boot, so it shouldn't be hard to
find. <smile> Take care.
Julie Morales
Children are fragile. Handle with prayer. --Unknown