[bookshare-discuss] Re: A small comment

  • From: "Natalie" <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:08:28 -1000

Hello,

I agree with Grace's comment. This was my thinking behind my making the
original comment in the first place. But personally, I think everyone has a
good point. Especially Jake's about the synopses not being searchable. Maybe
something like this should be implemented in the future?

Merry Xmas to all,
Natalie