[bookshare-discuss] Re: 5th Anniversary of Bookshare

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:47:30 -0800

Shelley,

What does one need to help validate a book? I probably don't have the right stuff downloaded to zip it back up and send back. Is this something I could do on the BrailleNote or my laptop?

I have been a reader of Bookshare for almost two years, but I would like to get set up so that I could help with some of the work.

Please write me with information on or off list if you would, and perhaps, I can begin to help.

Dianne B. Phelps and
Guide Dog, Primrose
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>