[bookshare-discuss] Re: 2 questions ..

  • From: Allison Hilliker <AllisonH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 21:32:50 +0000

Hi Shoshana,

Yes, you may download more than one book at a time.

Downloading from the new books page should work as well as downloading from the
page that comes up after you select the book's title. If one seems to be
failing more than the other, it may be a coincidence. Audio downloads do fail
sometimes in general. Sometimes it will take more than one attempt to download
a DAISY audio or mp3 book.

I hope this was helpful.

Best,
Allison Hilliker