[bookshare-discuss] 2 questions ..

  • From: "Shoshana Hathaway" <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:02:28 -0400

1. When I find a book I want in the browse new books section, is it best
to click the book link and *then* download? Whenever I try from the new
book section, I get a failed status, but when I go back to the book link,
things seem to work nicely. (and if downloading from the new books section
is problematic, why isn't that fixed, or the option removed?

2. Can you download more than 1 book at a time? I know it will take
longer, but this is something I *can* do in BARD, so I'm hoping I can
download 2 or 3 books in one go.

Shoshana