[bookport_users] Re: BP 2

  • From: John Milton <jon_mi1ton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 12:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chase,

Larry made a podcast that summarizes the BP 2
features:
http://blindcooltech.aph.org/info/info37.mp3

This might be the same one done by ACB Radio around
march, but I'm not sure.

And what about Levelstar?  I inferred it from the
following website:

Do a search on the words "USB client and host ports".
The paragraph after this phrase says:

Additionally, the Icon shares the same embedded
hardware and software platform as the American
Printing House "Braille Plus," a design variant with a
six-key braille keyboard instead of a telephone-style
keypad.

If you have the Icon and Braille+ side by side, the
plastic casing and color scheme are very similar.

Cheers,

-jon