[bookport_users] Re: BP 2

  • From: Chase Crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 12:37:55 -0600

Hi john:
This is true, but we are discussing the Book Port, not the Braille Plus.
LevelStar wouldn't, or at least I am pretty sure, wouldn't help with the BP2.
marc Mulcahy is there only developer.  and, this information is not correct.
The Braille Plus also has the telephone keypad.  If you want to see for your
self, go to:
http://www.aph.org/tech/pda_info.htm
and the Icon, from LevelStar:
http://www.levelstar.com