[bookport] Re: which one to buy?

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:49:17 -0400

I bought the BP nearly 2 years ago.  At the time, I felt that the slightly
higher price of the BP was more than offset by the longer list of file types
it handled.  I also knew APH to be a solid organization which would likely
be supportive of and responsive to it's customers.  I've seen nothing in the
interim to make me regret my decision.  However, I must add that not having
a Book Courier, I can't comment knowledgably on it's strengths and
weaknesses.  Lou