[bookport] Re: using as a notetaker

  • From: Marta Rodriguez <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 09:09:16 -0400

i forgot to add this when I initially replied to the question.  Another
drawback for me is that I don't get to name my note files, unless
perhaps I transfer them to the pc, give them the name I want, and
retransfer them.  when I make notes to myself, I like to give the notes
names that will be related to the reminder or note I am saving.  that's
what makes it easier for me to retrieve each note as I need it.  having
the files stored with just the date and time they were written makes it
difficult for one to keep track of which note pertains to what until
it's opened.

Marta