[bookport] Re: using as a notetaker

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 10:53:39 -0400

The note taker feature on the BookPort is brilliant.  Unfortunately, the
only real reason I do not use it is because the device does not have a
built-in speaker.  When I want to take a note, I don't want to have to
fiddle around with ear buds or headphones, so I have stuck with my little
pocket recorder.  This is something that I was hoping would have been taken
care of with the BookPort 2 that never made it to market.  This is one
feature that still has not been matched, not even by the Victor Stream.
Unfortunately, at least for my needs, it just is too inconvenient to use
without a built-in speaker.

Warmest regards,

Rick Alfaro
rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx