[bookport] Re: updating firmware and software

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 12:33:12 -0400

It's not updated _every_ time you connect. It's updated when you connect and
the system detects that there is a new version of the firmware available, so
if you don't receive a message after connecting your BP, that means you have
the most current version already installed. This is true regardless of
whether you run the released software only or are a beta tester.