[bookport] updating bookport

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 09:40:26 -0400

Hello:

For those of you who have been trying to update your versions of Book Port
Transfer software, we are still experiencing problems with our normal
processing of updating from our web site.  For this reason, we need to
temporarily direct you to another location.  Please visit:

http://tech.aph.org/bp_setup.exe

Please note that until the problem with our web site is fixed, you will not be
able to update through the Book Port Transfer, via the normal update process,
but rather by going into Internet Explorer and typing in the above address.
Please also note there is no WWW in that address.  This is correct.

Thanks!

Pamela