[bookport] Re: update problem

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:27:47 -0400

Hi Rick:

There was a software release on Tuesday, Version 2.4.3, as the software
reported.  However, we are having issues with the software not updating
correctly.  It is not updating, as you've found out.  We hope to have this
fixed soon.

BTW:  The new version has some fixes to the Braille Tables.  I'll let you all
know when it is safe to update to this new version.  Sorry.

Pamela