[bookport] update problem

  • From: Rik James <rixmix2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:23:36 -0600

when I plug in my Book Port sometimes the automatically launch of Book Port
Transfer works, and sometimes not.
I don't know why that it, but it has been the case for quite sometime.
It really is not a problem for me. I just add that in case it is relevant.

The main thing that is happening right now, however, I don't know if it is
this:

When I launched a week ago or so, the Book Port Transfer as usual, first
checked online for updates.

A box came up and says there is an update available for 2.4.3.
It said I was using 2.4.2.

So I did the update.

Fine, I thought. All seems to update fine.

But after the update was completed it said I had successfully updated and it
said I had updated to version 2.4.2.

I checked what it said in Book Port Transfer from the About button.
Indeed, it says 2.4.2.

The unit works okay and everything. But every time I connect the unit and
launch my tranfer program this update invitation keeps happening, with the
same result.  Is there a bug?

I don't know if this is useful, but when I disconnect the Book Port, and
check on the unit, it says
02.03.00.00 and then my serial #.

Thanks.
Rik