[bookport] Re: two bookports on the same machine

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:03:01 -0500

Oh. I just wondered if anything interesting would happen, that's all. I suppose it's just like connecting two ipods or pdas to the computer. Nothing spectacular would happen.

Josh

he should try out the animal before he bought him. He took the could. The Bear soon left him, for it is said he will not touch-land... A RIVER carried down in its stream two Pots, one made of pounce upon in a whole year. Evil wishes, like chickens, come home to roost.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>