[bookport] trouble activating my bookport for Audible

  • From: "Allen" <jellydonut@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:15:51 -0600

Hi, listers,

I am having a terrible time getting my bookport activated with Audible so I can play the
Audible books. Every time I try to activate my Bookport I get the same error of:
"Error retrieving activation response from audible.com"
It might be "receiving" rather than "retrieving", but either way I cannot activate my bookport to play audible.com books.

I've called Audible several times. Twice the tech person didn't know what the bookport was. One lady did reset my activations so all my devices were deactivated, but the error still remains.

Can anyone shine some light on a solution to this frustrating problem?

Thanks

Allen
Formerly the MaynFrame
New email: jellydonut@xxxxxxxxxx