[bookport] Re: trouble activating my bookport for Audible

  • From: "Scott Learned" <learnedtechnology@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:08:03 -0700

Hi Lynnette,
I believe all you need is to have  Audible Manager on your laptop and you
are good to go. It needs to be installed and activated in order to download
books.

You can find it on this link.

http://audible.com/adbl/store/audibletogo.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes

You would then use Book Port Transfer to find the c:\program
files\audible\programs\downloads to get to your  Audible books.

From what I have heard on the list there is no need to activate Book Port in
order to use Audible, but this was before I activated my BP through Book
Port Transfer.

Scott