[bookport] Re: transferring digital talking books

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:00:16 -0400

Sharon:

Does the transfer complete? In other words, do you get the chord at the
end indicating that files have been transferred? It could take a long
time to send that book.

Rob Meredith

>>> afinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/27/05 08:37PM >>>
I have a book from RFB&D. It is over 500 MEG . Book Port sent the first
part
of the book without trouble. I have now tried to send the next section.
have reread the relevant manual section. It asks for the PIN, shows me
what
I assume is the parameters for the next section. I have tried 3 times
using
(inter) as well as clicking O K. It says that it is collecting data and

starts the beeps. When I check back, I find that nothing has happened.
Since
I am obviously doing something wrong, can anyone tell me what that
could be?
I have a 1 GIG card with more than enough room free.

Thank You in Advance

Sharon