[bookport] Re: Is the search function broken in the latest fermware beta?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:03:13 -0400

Send me a copy of the file to lskutchan@xxxxxxx

>>> james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sunday, July 31, 2005 5:48:28 AM >>>
Hi folks,

I am currently reading a file called the craft of adventure and I am
having
a serious issue with it. There are 6 articles in it, all marked up with
==
before there title. Now, whenever I search for it and use the find next

command to go to the next article, things are fine until it gets to
article
5 and it won't progress any further. Furthermore, when I hit key 2 to
read
on it reads fine until speech is stopped and I am placed right back at
the
top of the file. Shal I send someone the file to try on there own
machine?

Best

-James-