[bookport] Re: transferring audible books

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:29:43 -0400

Beverly:

You don't actually need to worry about that.  You'll want to keep it
set to "No Device."  This will automatically give you Format 4 files,
which is what you want for Book Port.  Once you download the files to
your PC through Audible Manager, you can use the Book Port Transfer
program to activate the Book Port and transfer the file.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> shilohsmom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/16/06 10:08PM >>>
Hello, everybody, will someone tell me which device is used to transfer

audible books on the bookport? I went in the device page, but couldn't
find
anything that states bookport. Thanks.

Beverly
If you like R&B or Gospel music, check out my station at
http://www.shilohsplace.net

MSN hunt5052@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype BlackPearl1953