[bookport] Re: transfer

  • From: "Tataindi" <tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:07:24 -0500

Thanks Sandy,

Tat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 3:24 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: transfer

As long as your files show up on the Bookport, you should be good to go. Sometimes you do have to disconnect and then reconnect the BP for the files to show up on the PC. It's the quirkiness... the nature of the computer. They can act strangely. Everything is fine. As long as the files are on the Bookport, don't worry about it.
No, not at all. I can listen to the files, but after I transferred the files and bp was still connected to the computer, I couldn't see the files that I transferred. It said 1 file that was the Notes folder. I disconnected and tried bp and the files were there.