[bookport] Re: the f s challenge error again

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:01:37 -0400

Hi Marlaina.

Yes, we are working on this one now.

>>> marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, August 24, 2004 2:41:13 AM >>>
Hi Larry and all.

Well, this time my husband got the error on his BookPort.  I helped him =
out
of it, so can tell you that the file was about a 60 meg file.  I continue =
get it over and over on the book I'm now reading, which is a large file of
about 100 mb.  After losing my files that one time, it does cause my heart
to pause, but I find that if I just press 2 again, it starts reading.  =
But,
I'm glad it's not just my BookPort doing it.

To refresh you on how it can be replicated, just read any audible.com =
file,
or so it now seems anyway, and press the d and e or e and f keys several
times to navigate by power move amounts.  It tells you something about f s
challenge and says this file is not formatted properly for your BookPort.

Help my heart, find the bug, BIG SMILE!

Marlaina Lieberg