[bookport] the f s challenge error again

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:41:13 -0700

Hi Larry and all.

Well, this time my husband got the error on his BookPort.  I helped him out
of it, so can tell you that the file was about a 60 meg file.  I continue to
get it over and over on the book I'm now reading, which is a large file of
about 100 mb.  After losing my files that one time, it does cause my heart
to pause, but I find that if I just press 2 again, it starts reading.  But,
I'm glad it's not just my BookPort doing it.

To refresh you on how it can be replicated, just read any audible.com file,
or so it now seems anyway, and press the d and e or e and f keys several
times to navigate by power move amounts.  It tells you something about f s
challenge and says this file is not formatted properly for your BookPort.

Help my heart, find the bug, BIG SMILE!

Marlaina Lieberg