[bookport] Re: strange bookport error

  • From: "Carin Headrick" <headrick2001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:23:25 -0400

I tried copying it from the CD, and then I tried copying everything off the CD
and onto the computer and then opening that folder, letting the transfer wizard
have a look at the ncc file, and the same thing happened. The dialog came up
and said how much of the book would you like to copy? I only chose a few files,
like "about this book," "table of contents," and "epigraph." Same error. This
is my first attempt to copy a daisy book.

Carin